Abbott – Centrimag™ acute circulatory support system
The CentriMag™ Acute Circulatory Support System with Full MagLev™ flow technology delivers excellent haemocompatibility across the widest range of patient applications.
- Free-floating magnetically levitated rotor prevents surface-to-surface contact that could cause blood trauma.
- Wide blood-flow pathways and absence of seals, bearings and valves minimise blood turbulence and stasis.
- Automatic rotor positioning control adjusts 50,000 times per second to maintain stable and consistent blood flow.
- The CentriMag™ system is trusted for a wide range of patient types and sizes.
- Fits seamlessly into custom circuit designs to easily adapt to clinician preferences.
- Can be used with any approved cannula for central, femoral or peripheral Access.
- The CentriMag system is fully transportable via air or ground ambulance using the compact system transporter.